Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nostalgic vibe at SDSU

Faculty listing, Department of Geography, SDSU
As a quixotic geographer exploring and trying new things in everyday in life really matters to me.  However, I would not forget our great people who spent their lifes in geography and inspire me to be a good geographer. I got a chance to know about the history of old geographers and their geography practice then in "Geographic Evolution of Thought". I used to get boared in my history class, but I very much enjoyed the class geographic evolution of thought by Dr. George White at South Dakota Sate University.  To memorize all great people who contributed in the geography department so far, I made a visual list of them.

Geography

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 GIS and Remote Sensing Tools, Tips and more .. ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Me